The Miramar Coffee Table is 100% solid, plantation grown teak hardwood. Whether allowed to weather or maintained to keep it’s natural, warm golden look, it will be a striking addition to your patio setting. It is designed to match the entire Miramar collection.
- Our Plantation Teak products are plantation-grown and harvested from mature trees that are 50-60 years old.
- Our Plantation Teak is oven- or air-dried for moisture control
- This line of teak is part of a replenished forestry program, where a new tree is planted for each one that is harvested
- A wire wheel is used to distress the reclaimed wood to enhance the grain and provide a rustic finish.
- Grade B Teak.
- You may choose to allow your natural wood/teak to weather to a beautiful silver-gray patina or treat it with an oil or sealer specifically made for natural wood/teak twice a year to preserve the natural wood/teak’s golden finish.
- Natural wood/teak may be cleaned using a wood cleaner, or lightly sanded with 600 (or higher) grit sandpaper.
- Leave your natural wood/teak products outside year-round (under a furniture cover when not in use) or store in a COOL, DRY place during the winter to preserve the wood’s moisture.